It has been a long while since I have posted my blog. My “writing” life has been through some changes–good ones. As I took the time to reevaluate and revamp my website, I took some steps toward a positive direction. So, let me give you an update and a glimpse at a few improvements.
- A new website at margueritemartingray.blog with WordPress. I’m excited about my decision to switch to a place where I will have more control. I warn you that it is not finished yet, but will be in time.
- I’m patiently waiting for the republication of Hold Me Close and Surround Me with new covers, new edit, and a new publisher. Hopefully, I can give you definite dates soon.
- Book Three: Bring Me Near is in line at the publisher. It will be published soon after the republication of the first two. Yay!!!
- I’m presently writing Book Four: Draw Me to Your Side. 30,000/90,000 words completed.
- I’m reading lots of good novels. My Goodreads goal for the year is 120 books. Today I’m reading Daughters of the Heart by Caryl McAdoo and An Inconvenient Beauty by Kristi Ann Hunter.
- My husband and I are adjusting and loving our new life in Louisiana.
- My daughter and I are planning a three-week voyage to France in July.
I would love to hear from you. I plan to post a weekly blog with interesting tidbits about research, history, and books.
What are you reading? Any plans for 2018?